S&A Fee Committee Members
The S&A Fee Committee is comprised of primarily of students with several administrators and a faculty member.
- 1 faculty member with a two-year term
- 2 graduate students, which includes a GPSA executive, with one-year terms
- 6 undergraduate students, which includes the ASWSU president and vice president, with 1-year terms
Administrators from the following areas:
- Office of the President
- Vice president for finance and administration
- Chief university budget officer
A chair is elected by the committee from the student members.
All committee members have one vote. A quorum consists of seven members with a majority of members present being students.
Join the S&A Fee Committee
Committee members must be available for orientation sessions in February and able to participate in hearings and deliberations throughout March.
If you have questions regarding undergraduate student participation in the S&A Fee Committee, contact the ASWSU president at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding graduate student participation in the S&A Fee Committee, contact the GPSA president at firstname.lastname@example.org.